Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lenten Daily Dose - 4th Sunday

Hello all,
Sometimes it is good to ponder an understanding of God.  A deeper faith can result.

So here is my question:
 If heaven is a place without any evil, and human nature is a mix of good and evil.  How can a human ever make it into heaven?

Perhaps the best time to die is the half a second after a perfect confession!!!

If this were a real life verbal conversation, I suspect a whirlwind of outlooks would ensue.  I also know that there would be a good handful of plausible answers.

Yet I am not sure the answers are the most valuable part.  I invite you to ask more questions about your God and see where that journey takes you.  All I can say is that it will take you beyond an answer.

 Peace
 Steve Arendt

No comments:

Post a Comment