Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl, Free Time & Lent

Well, I know I said Giants by 3 points, but you can't get much closer than that... I mean seriously, when was the last time a safety was scored in that way...

Now that football season is over and March Madness is a month away, I'll have plenty of free time.  I'll be posting more on the blog here (including the homily from last Sunday- check the parish website for the audio later in the week).  I'll also put some things up along those lines- some follow up about what we teach about all that and what you can pray with and act on.

Finally, Lent is around the corner.  We'll be doing the Daily Dose again starting on Ash Wednesday and continuing every day until Easter Sunday- stay tuned for that.

So, lots goin' on.  Jesus is busy here at MQP!

Peace to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment