Monday, September 19, 2011

I Know My Blog Liveth

So, after some consternation, procrastination, distraction and confusion, the blog liveth. I'm grateful to a parishioner who did some research for me on new blog engines and the parish IT coordinator for her help.

I'll keep the same format for this blog as I did the last: homilies, regular items of inspiration and education, recommendation for spiritual reading and deepening our prayer and interior life, news items, and every now and then some entries on miscellany.

Don't forget, you can listen to audio recordings of my homilies at the MQP website:  click here.

I hope to be able to post the audio recordings here as well, although I may need some tutorial on how to do that.

As always, peace be with you!

FrC

No comments:

Post a Comment